Moon Garden by Blackbird Designs
Moon Garden is another chart in the Loose Feathers series #8 and is out of print. Jim Waldecki has kindly made this chart available to borrow.
Stitch Count: 77 x 154
Recommended Fabric: 28ct 18th Century Rook by R & R Reproductions
14/28ct 5 1/2 x 11 plus 4" all sides =14 x 19 1/2
16/32ct 4 7/8 x 9 5/8 plus 4: all sides = 13 1/2 x 18
Recommended Threads: Gentle Arts Sampler Threads (No DMC equivalents given)
- GAST Willow (10 yd skein)
- GAST Highland Heather
- GAST Avocado
- GAST Buttermilk
- GAST Cameo Pink
And for a completely different look, see what Jane Douglas did with her color changes!
- Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe - Black Watch Plaid (DMC 500)
- Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe Iris Leaves - no conversion but a sage or a silver green color
- Classic Color Works-Colonial Copper
- Cresent Colors-Honey Comb
- DMC Blanc
- Simply Shaker - Black Licorice or any Black
Fabric used was was PTP Wren.